Thursday, May 14, 2009

This guy's got guts!

I am desperate for a job. Let's just get that out in the open. I'm considering becoming a janitor. I mean, why not? I've cleaned my own toilet. How hard can it be? I would do a lot to have work right now, and I'm not afraid of a little shit on my hands.

However, there are some things that would make me squeamish. Donating body parts, for instance. I've considered selling a kidney. Hey, who hasn't in this tough times? I'd sell part of my liver, but it's had a rough three years in law school. I'm not sure it would bring much on the open market. And it just seems like maybe, no matter how desperate I am, I should try to hold on to some things.

Selling other people’s body parts, though? Now that might just be the line I would not cross. Except... $1.5 million is a lot of money. Not a bad take at all for a couple of lazy afternoons of you, a hacksaw, a couple of corpses and a walk-in cooler. Maybe throw in an episode or two of Dexter for inspiration...


No comments:

Post a Comment